Sound Analysis of Bullet Boy Trailer

Dialogue 

First scene is shouting the words "Get on the floor now" are heard
"Hands behind your head" and "Is there anything in this room we should know about" can also be heard
"How many man yeah, go to jail yeah and have their mum pick them up" Spoken in slang with a strong south London accent
"You may find it hard to gain employment with a criminal record" spoken by a young boy
"Remember, dead" shouted from a car window
"If I stay where I live people are just gonna drag me back in"
"I aint know nowhere else, I aint got nowhere else"

Music

Music doesn't begin until several seconds into the trailer
Music begins with a foreboding piano until the trailer picks up visual pace, the music then escalates into hip hop

Sound Effects

Shouting and banging in the first few seconds
Gun sounds
Dog Barking
Prison sliding door